Announcements – February 21, 2021
- Next Sunday – February 28
50 members are now allowed to attend the worship service and/or partake in the Holy Qurbana in person.
Those who wish to attend in person, please register online and sign the waiver by Saturday morning: https://detroitmarthoma.org/
Online Payments through PayPal
- Please note that if you choose to send in your contribution through PayPal, please choose “Sending to Family & Friends” option. Otherwise there is 3% fee that will be taken out of your contribution by PayPal. The church will not receive the full amount contributed.
Online Weekly Prayers
- Fasting prayer this Friday at 10:30 AM via Zoom
- The Great Lent “Sandhya Namaskaram” (via Zoom)
- Monday – Friday at 7 PM
- Saturday & Sunday at 6 PM
- Yuvajanasakhyam Mid-West Region Magazine “അതിജീവനം”(SURVIVAL) will be released on February 21st 2021, Sunday at 8:30 PM virtually by famous Malayalam writer Mr. Benyamin Joseph. All are invited to attend this function.
- Sevika Sanghom General Body Meeting will be held on March 6th, Saturday at 5 PM via Zoom. Annual Report & Accounts for the year 2020 will be presented in this meeting.
Tax Receipt – 2020
- Tax receipt for 2020 is ready for pick up. Please contact Trustees for your receipt.
DMTC Expansion Project
- UPDATE: Electrical, Audio and Mill Work are progressing well. Dry wall work is scheduled to be starting in the coming weeks. Outside work will resume once the weather improves. If you have any questions regarding the project, please contact Project convener Mr. Vinod Thomas or Parish office bearers. Please continue to support the project through your prayers and generous financial support.
- Sponsorship Update: There are still more items that are available for sponsorship. We request individuals/group/Organization to sponsor some of the remaining items. For any further information, please contact church trustee Mr. George Koshy (248-615-1888). (Please see the attached brochure)
- DMTC Souvenir: DMTC Executive committee held on February 6th elected a Souvenir committee to publish a Souvenir at the time of the dedication of the newly constructed Madhubaha and renovated sanctuary. Let me welcome the Souvenir committee convener Mr. C. V. Samuel to give more details regarding the Souvenir.
Thanks to Varghese Thomas Achen for celebrating today’s Holy Qurbana and for the message. Thanks to Philip Varghese Achen, lay leader Mr. Kuruvilla Thomas & Malayalam Choir members for assisting in today’s service. Thanks to Mr. Sujeev Cherian, Mr. Thomas Abraham for assisting with live streaming and Ms. Shiney George & Ms. Jessy Philip for helping as admission volunteers. Thank you all for participating today’s worship service. Have a blessed week.
DMTC Family wishes all our fellow members celebrating their Birthday & Wedding Anniversary this coming week; May the Almighty Lord bless each one of you and your family in the new year & years ahead.
Please uphold our near & dear ones who are sick and those grieving the loss of their loved ones.
If you are currently not receiving emails from the church or would like to update your email address, please notify us by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your name and address in the email so that we can identify you properly. Please visit the church website