Announcements – February 9, 2020
- Sermon Link – ‘Sabbath: Leading to the Perfection of Creation’ (by Rev. Varghese Thomas)
- Next Sunday: February 16th – Fall: Violation of the Purpose of Creation (End of Maramon Convention)
- Holy Qurbana service in Malayalam at 10:15 am
- Sunday School at 9 AM
- Adult Bible Study at 9:30 AM
- Intercessory Prayer & DMTC- Project Prayer Team on Wednesday at 6:30 pm at the Church
- Fasting prayer on Friday at 10:30 am at the Church.
- Prayer group 3 will have a prayer meeting on Feb 9th, Sunday 5:30 pm at the residence of Mr. Biju & Sheena Mathews in Troy.
Address: 3895 Mesa drive, Troy.
- Sevika Sanghom Annual General body meeting will be held on February 9th, today after the worship service at the church. All Sevika Sanghom members are requested to attend this meeting. Annual report and audited accounts for the year 2019 will be presented in this meeting.
- Sevika Sanghom – Midwest Region – Prayer Line – Intercessory prayer on February 13th, Thursday 9pm, Rev. Shiby Varghese (Chicago) will give the message and please send your prayer request to Rev. Saju John, Indianapolis, email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 317-900-2380. Prayer Line Dial-in number: 605-313-4498 Access code: 304336.
- PRAYER LINE February 2020
- Yuvajana Sakhyam Annual General body meeting will be held on Feb 15th, Saturday 1 pm at the church. All Yuvajana Sakhyam members are requested to attend this meeting. Annual report and audited accounts for the year 2019 and budget for the year 2020 will be presented in this meeting.
- Youth Group Get Together with Chris Achen on February 15th, Saturday at 12 pm at the Church.
- Youth Fellowship General Body Notice: General Body Meeting of the Youth Fellowship will be held on February 16th, Sunday after the service at the church. 2019 Annual Report and Annual Accounts will be presented in this meeting. All youth fellowship members are requested attend this meeting prayerfully
- 41st DIOCESAN YOUTH FELLOWSHIP CONFERENCE
41st Diocesan Youth Fellowship Conference which will be hosted by the MTC of San Francisco from Thursday, August 6th to Sunday, August 9th, 2020 at the University of California, Santa Cruz. Theme is 20/20 Vision based on Proverbs 19:21. Registration Fee: $200.00 USD (February 9th – April 30th, 2020), Late Registration: $225.00 USD (May 1st – June 30th, 2020).
Conference Website: http://dyfc2020.org
For more information you may contact Rev. Christopher Phil Daniel at 732-754-8131 | 516-428-0722 | email@example.com
- Choir General Body meeting will be held on February 16th, Sunday after the service at the church. Annual report and audited accounts for the year 2019 and budget for the year 2020 will be presented in this meeting. All Choir members are requested to attend this meeting.
- Edavaka Mission monthly meeting will be held on February 15th, Saturday at 5:30 pm at the Church.
- Senior Fellowship monthly meeting will be held on February 22nd, Saturday at 3:00 pm at the Church.
- The new Diocesan Directory will be released on July 3rd, 2020. Those who ordered the copies please pay $10.00 ASAP. Church members are requested to check and verify their address information to be published in the Diocesan Directory 2020. For more information please contact Mr. C. V. Samuel at 586-216-0602.
- Those who haven’t pledged your contribution yet, please give that to the vicar or trustees as soon as possible. If you are interested to give personal loans, please contact project convener Mr. Vinod Thomas. Please keep our expansion project in your prayers.
- Thanks to our Refreshment Committee for arranging today’s refreshments- Idli & Sambar
Thanks to Varghese Thomas Achen for celebrating today’s holy Qurbana and for the message. Thanks to Lay leaders and English choir for assisting in today’s service
DMTC Family wishes all our fellow brethren celebrating their Birthday & Wedding Anniversary this coming week; May the Almighty Lord bless each one of you and your family in the new year & years ahead.
Please uphold our near & dear ones who are sick and those grieving the loss of their loved ones.
If you are currently not receiving emails from the church or would like to update your email address, please notify us by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your name and address in the email so that we can identify you properly. Please visit the church website www.detroitmarthoma.org for weekly announcements and other resources.